20 January 2017
Between 21 January 2017 -13 February 2017
After 14 February 2017
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing via email to email@example.com
The communication must indicate the name and registration ID of the cancelled delegate.
Full or partial refund of the registration fees will be granted minus administrative fees if the notification of cancellation reaches us by the following deadlines:
- A full refund (minus administrative fees) will be given for cancellation received on or before 31 December 2016
- A 50% refund (minus administrative fees) will be given for cancellation received on or before 31 January 2017
- No refund will be given for cancellations received on or after 1 February 2017
1. No-shows will not qualify for a refund of fees. Refunds or credits will not be given for unattended events or early termination of attendance.
2. A delegate replacement is welcomed with prior written email notice to firstname.lastname@example.org at no additional charge should the registered delegate be unable to attend. However, all written email notices on the change of delegates must be made on or before 31 January 2017.
3. The event is subject to be cancelled if a typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or black rainstorm signal is hoisted 3 hours prior to the start of the event. A reminder email will be sent to all delegates on the day should the conference be cancelled.